SEE BELOW FOR MUSIC VACANCY
VACANCY: FACILITIES COORDINATOR
If you’re interested in managing, maintaining and developing school grounds and related facilities, this vacancy will provide you an opportunity.
This is an ideal position for an early retired person or a young person who would like to further experience in facilities management.
Please email Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The main focus areas include:
- Ensure that facilities and grounds are well managed, maintained and cleaned;
- Implement up-grades and new developments as directed;
- Implement safety and security requirements;
- Manage vehicle fleet (diesel and petrol);
- Provide general support (including venue hire support);
- Over-see external supplier contracts and contractors;
- Inventory and stock management;
- Support staff oversight.
- Grade 12;
- PDP Driver’s licence;
- South African citizen;
- Police clearance;,
- At least 3 years‘ trade experience in related industries.
CLASS MUSIC AND PIANO TEACHER
The Governing Body seeks to employ a suitably qualified, full time class music and piano teacher to join our creative, busy and rapidly growing music department. Applicants must be SACE registered, familiar with CAPS and be prepared to lead, manage and inspire the school choirs. Applicants will need to be enthusiastic, have initiative, be able to integrate IT into educational practices and bring new ideas to enrich the department. Members of staff are expected to work after regular school hours and be involved in our richly diverse co-curricular programme.
Closing date for applications 28 April 2015