The Grove is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes your application.
Please see below adverts for the application process.
In line with our strategic vision and commitment to excellence in education, the School Governing Body invites applications to fill the following positions from 2016:
Please note: The submission of an application will not automatically result in an interview. The Grove reserves the right not to make appointments to this position.
Qualifying applicants who will promote Employment Equity at The Grove are especially encouraged to apply. Please complete our application form available on our website www.thegrove.co.za under ‘Employment’ and submit to email@example.com.
Part Time Sports Coaches (13h00 until end of play, including Saturdays).
Able to offer a broad range of sports. Good organisational skills and ability to manage a team. In possession of a Public Drivers Permit or willing to apply for one.
Qualifying applicants that will promote Employment Equity at The Grove are especially encouraged to apply.
Please visit our website, www.thegrove.co.za under “Employment”, for the application form and follow the instructions to submit your application for these positions.
THE SCHOOL RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS TO THE POSTS ADVERTISED.
Please note: The submission of an application will not automatically result in an interview. The Grove reserves the right not to make appointments to these positions.
To apply for any of the above posts at The Grove:
- Complete the application form accessible from the link below:
- In your email, please state the position for which you have applied in the Subject line.
- Please note that all applicants must also attach:
- A letter of application
- 2 letters of reference
- Certified copies of qualifications (Proof of sighting of original documents will be required should you be appointed)
- Delivery of application: Hard copy to The Grove, Grove Avenue, Claremont, 7708
- Email: state position applying for in the Subject line firstname.lastname@example.org