VACANCY: FACILITIES COORDINATOR
If you’re interested in managing, maintaining and developing school grounds and related facilities, this vacancy will provide you an opportunity.
This is an ideal position for an early retired person or a young person who would like to further experience in facilities management.
Please email Applications to email@example.com
The main focus areas include:
- Ensure that facilities and grounds are well managed, maintained and cleaned;
- Implement up-grades and new developments as directed;
- Implement safety and security requirements;
- Manage vehicle fleet (diesel and petrol);
- Provide general support (including venue hire support);
- Over-see external supplier contracts and contractors;
- Inventory and stock management;
- Support staff oversight.
- Grade 12;
- PDP Driver’s licence;
- South African citizen;
- Police clearance;,
- At least 3 years‘ trade experience in related industries.