The Grove is an equal opportunity employer.
THE GROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
In line with our strategic vision and commitment to excellence in education, the School Governing Body invites applications for the following posts:
We have vacancies for 8 part time, fixed term positions. Suitable applicants will be studying, through correspondence, towards a Foundation Phase or Intermediate Phase degree and must be willing to contribute to the co-curricular programme of the school.
PART TIME SPORTS COACH
(13h00 till end of play and including Saturday mornings)
Suitable applicants must be highly competent to coach and officiate any of the major sports codes of the school, have good managerial, organisational and communication skills. First Aid training and a Public Drivers Permit are strong recommendations.
AFTERCARE SUPERVISOR (PART TIME)
Ability to manage staff and children and interact with parents. Applicants must have strong administrative and organisational abilities, First Aid training, basic financial and computer skills as well as a good sense of humour.
- IT trained
- 3 years’ experience with exposure to IT systems in an environment with 60 or more users
- Basic understanding of network services eg. Email/internet
- Knowledge and competency of Microsoft products
- Above average knowledge of commonly used applications (Microsoft Office, Google Apps & Apple IOS)
- Able to apply above in an educational environment
- Knowledge of computer hardware (desktops, laptops, components & peripherals)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to cope in a pressurised environment
- Able to be flexible
CLOSING DATE: 14 November 2014
Apply by following the instructions on Application Form A which can be found at www.thegrove.co.za (Employment opportunities)
- Employment Equity is considered in making appointments.
- Submission of an application will not automatically result in an interview.
- The Grove reserves the right not to make an appointment to these positions